School opening update: w/b 22.06.20
We are very excited to be welcoming back our Year 1 children this week. Families have been talking to and received information from staff - letting them know what this is going to look like and what everyone needs to do.
- Children will be doing their learning in classrooms: 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
- Children have been grouped into small 'bubbles' with their friends and know which classrooms they will be learning in and who their teachers are going to be.
- Bubbles will be coming to school and going home at staggered times - please make sure that you arrive at your allocated time.
- Everyone knows which gate they should come to.
- Everyone will be met by a member of the Leadership Team - you will see, Carolyn, Karen, Kelly, Lynn and Sarah every day.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
For children in the Nursery, Year R and Year 2, keep up your excellent work on SeeSaw - I am extremely impressed with how hard you are all working and how much learning you are doing.
I particularly enjoy watching your videos that you are uploading.
I hope everyone is keeping safe and well, and don't forget you can contact the school on 020 8472 3555, or via a message/post on SeeSaw