w/b 15.11.21: School is OPEN, all children must attend every day if they are well. We look forward to seeing everyone. The Children's Centre is open too.
- You will all be very proud of how we marked Remembrance Day on Thursday 11.11.21 at 11:00. All children from Nursery to Year 2 stood still and so quietly - well done them.
- A big "Thank You" to everyone who attended parents evening - I'm sure you are as pleased as we all are with the progress that your children are making not only in their academic learning but in their social and emotional development too. Children are a credit to their families (and our school).
- This week we are looking forward to participating in Anti-bullying week, which begins with odd socks day! The theme this year is: One Kind Word. Please click on the link to find out more: Anti-bullying Week 2021
Thank you for your support in continuing to follow our COVID-19 safety rules, helping us to keep our school safe for everyone:
- If your child/children start to display COVID-19 related symptoms please do not send them to school.
- Please book a COVID-19 test and let school know by calling 020 8472 3555.
- Please make sure that you follow the one-way systems, and that you are wearing a face mask when collecting your children at the end of the school day. You will be reminded by staff if you are not wearing a mask.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from other parents.
- Please continue to use Seesaw to 'talk' to your child's teacher, if you do not see them. Thank you very much for your co-operation.