w/b 22.11.21: School is OPEN, all children must attend every day if they are well. We look forward to seeing everyone. The Children's Centre is open too.
Thank you to everyone who supported events throughout last week:
- Anti-bullying Week - starting on Monday with Odd Socks day
- Being kind and thoughtful to each other, by following the theme One Kind Word
- Children in Need on Friday
This coming week we will be finding out more about the United Nations and UNICEF's World Children's Day. Every year on 20.11.21 is a special day of action for children by children around the world. This year the theme is: A Better Future for Every Child
"The COVID-19 pandemic has shown how inequality affects the rights of every child. From climate change, education and mental health, to ending racism and discrimination, children and young people are raising their voices on the issues that matter to their generation and calling for adults to create a better future.
This World Children’s Day, it’s more important than ever that the leaders listen to their ideas and demands." (unicef)
Please click on the link The Rights of the Child - which explains the agreement by countries who have promised to protect children's rights.
Thank you for your support in continuing to follow our COVID-19 safety rules, helping us to keep our school safe for everyone:
- If your child/children start to display COVID-19 related symptoms please do not send them to school.
- Please book a COVID-19 test and let school know by calling 020 8472 3555.
- Please make sure that you follow the one-way systems, and that you are wearing a face mask when collecting your children at the end of the school day. You will be reminded by staff if you are not wearing a mask.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from other parents.
- Please continue to use Seesaw to 'talk' to your child's teacher, if you do not see them. Thank you very much for your co-operation.