School and the Children's Centre re-open on Wednesday 05.01.22, we look forward to seeing everyone if you are well enough to attend.
Happy New Year! I hope everyone is safe and well and that you have all had a good holiday. We look forward to welcoming everyone back to school on 05.01.22 if you are well enough to attend.
It's even more important now that we are all coming back together again, that we continue to follow COVID-19 safety rules which the government has recently changed. These help us to keep our school safe for everyone:
- If your child/children start to display COVID-19 related symptoms please do not send them to school.
- Please book a PCR test and let school know by calling 020 8472 3555.
- If the PCR test result is positive, you need to isolate for 7 days.
- A lateral flow test should be taken on day 6 and then 24 hours later another lateral flow test on day 7. If the day 6 and day 7 lateral flow tests are negative, isolation can end.
- Please make sure that you are wearing a face mask when collecting your children at the end of the school day. You will be reminded by staff if you are not wearing a mask.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from other parents.
- Please continue to use Seesaw to 'talk' to your child's teacher, if you do not see them. Thank you very much for your co-operation.