Welcome to the Children's Centre
Altmore and Oliver Thomas Children’s Centres work together in partnership across East Ham to provide family learning sessions, workshops and offer support and advice for Newham families with children age 0 – 5years.
We are the East Ham Children’s Centre
We are committed to supporting every family with young children to give their child the Best Start in Life. This includes a free offer to all families of:
• Access to childcare for all three and four year olds and those two year olds who meet the eligibility criteria.
• Advice and guidance on parenting skills including one-to-one support where extra help is needed.
• Stay-and-Play activities where children learn important skills through play and parents can meet other parents.
• A range of child & family health and development sessions including advice on breastfeeding, weaning, healthy eating, sleep routines and a whole range of other health issues through pregnancy into the first years of life.
• Help into employment, training or volunteering.